Job Category : IT Business
The Project Manager works in partnership with product managers, engineers, and management teams to bring enhancements of our products. You will be responsible for project schedules, resources, and deliverables. You will create a team environment that drives progress so goals and objectives are achievable and met. You will be knowledgeable of the larger project landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise. Responsibilities:
- Create project planning, resource allocation and timeline.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Update internal project overview.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Ensure and control use of project management and resource management tools/templates.
- Continuously optimize project management and resource management process, tools/templates and methodology.
- Make high-quality documentation that meets standards, is appropriate and easy to use.
- Produce and distribute tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- 2-3 years of project management and related experience.
- Excellent in JIRA.
- Experience in technical writing of software documentation is preferred.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Experience using various testing strategies.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Project Management.
- Technical Writing.
Job Type :
JIRA, Project Management, Technical Writing, 2 years experience
Bibit.id is a robo-investing app for mutual fund investment. Through the innovative technology, Bibit.id will help you to design your investment portfolio based on your risk profile. You can start your mutual fund investment in a very simple way!
Bibit.id is already registered and overseen by Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK).