Job Category : Software Engineer, Mobile Development
- As a mentor, your role would be to support and accompany individual students offline or online over webinar in order to help them get the most out of their learning. You'll help students as they work on the projects that count towards their completion of their learning path. You'll also be grading the projects that they do completion GDD (Game Design Document) and preparation course material for Android (Kotlin).
- 3 months contract.
- Proper speaking and writing in English.
- Willing to learn how to teach properly.
- Available at least 6 hours per day.
- A good listener and love to help people to accomplish their dream.
- Having a previous experience on teaching or mentoring is a great bonus.
- At least 2 years' professional experience working on Android applications.
- Good knowledge of best practices for both Java & Kotlin based Android applications.
- At ease with the Android API, IDE Android Studio, Google Material Design etc.
- Experience with MVP and MVVM design pattern.
- Work in an environment with a growth mindset which aims to improve people's lives.
- Competitive salary.
- Remote working option.
- Free career consultation with a trusted career advisor.
- Opportunity to be involved in a community with a vast network of tech engineers.
Job Type :
java, kotlin, mentor, android api, android studio, mvp, mvm, 2 years experience
We are the pioneer of digital talent factory and a one-stop solution for digital transformation and talent development in Indonesia