Job Category : Mobile Development
- Design and develop an advanced application for Android platform.
- Work with external data source and API.
- Perform unit code tests for robustness, including usability, and general reliability.
- Evaluate and resolve bugs and improve application performance.
- Applying new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Translate design and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best performance regarding the quality and response of the application.
- Assist in maintaining code quality, organization, and automation.
- Has minimal 1-year experience as a mobile developer.
- Experienced in using hybrid mobile technology, flutter, react native.
- Experienced with Android SDK, Java, NDK, C++, and have dealt with remote data using REST and JSON.
- Understand the whole version of Android and Android Devices.
- Has a CAN-DO attitude.
- Has experience as a hybrid programmer with react native language.
- React native.
- Mobile Hybrid.
- Base salary.
- Health allowance.
- Transport allowance.
- Communication allowance.
Job Type :
androidsdk, java, ndk, c++, flutter, react native, 1 year experience
We are the pioneer of digital talent factory and a one-stop solution for digital transformation and talent development in Indonesia