CODEX Powered by Telkom Indonesia
Job Category : Data & Analyst
Data Scientist is a capability that will process data from data collection, data validation, modeling, to visualization. Capability includes data engineers who are tasked with preparing data for analysis or data that is useful for operations. Data engineer has the duty to build data from various different sources and systems; integrase, consolidation, and data cleaning, as well as compiling it for use by individuals in the analysis application. Data engineers usually deal with data, from structured to non-structured ones, and they must be experienced in various data and application architecture approaches.
- Have 3-5 years hands-on experience in the exploitation of data and the use of advanced statistical and modelling techniques to understand and improve business performance in at least one major industry vertical.
- Having a Very good understanding about statistics ,Data Engineer and Data Modelling.
- Be a clear, confident and persuasive communicator, with excellent presentation skills and with the ability to structure a coherent, logical argument and the confidence to defend assumptions, projections and recommendations.
- Demonstrate a keen interest in, and fair understanding of, big data technology and the business trends that are driving the adoption of this technology.
- Be proficient in the use of both written and spoken business English.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and people skills, including the ability to work independently and appropriately prioritise between competing opportunities.
- Have a background in business and/or technology consulting.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of either Statistics; Mathematical Modelling; or Behavioural Economics, preferably to post-graduate level.
- Be familiar with both SQL and at least one of the following procedural programming languages C; C ; C#; Java; Python; Perl; R.
- Have competencies or certification (e.g: CRM Analytics, Data Modellar, Data Strategist, Machine Learning, Video Analytics, Data Engineer, Growth Hacking, Deep Learning, NLP, Business Analytics, Project Management, Domain Expert, or Data Visualization) from trusted institutions recognized by professional organizations.
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science or Business Analytic.
- Having knowledge about Big Data Technology.
- Fluent in English.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
Job Type :
STO Telkom Kebayoran. Jalan Sisingamangaraja No. 4 Selong, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, 12110
Data Engineer, Data Modelling, SQL, Statistics, C#, Java, Python, R
CODEX Powered by Telkom Indonesia
CODEX is an official recruiter to support Telkom DXB (Digital and Next Business) Department in order to change Telkom Indonesia from Telco Company to Digital Telco Company.
Vision : To empower Telkom’s digital initiatives at its best.
Mission : Nurture digital talent through amazing talent experience Talents that carry out the recruitment process through CODEX are divided into 3 chapters, DEV (Developer), DEX (Designer), and DSC (Data Science) chapters. Then it will be placed or working in one of the tribes (Telkom digital products) that need support. Some of Telkom’s digital products are: UMeetMe, ChatAja, PijarMahir, MyIndihome, PeduliLindungi, etc.