Job Category : IT Business
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth.
- Sourcing and implementing new business technology.
- Design and perform system analysis to convert business requirements into technical specifications for the detailed system development.
- Translate requirements from business to IT Department.
- Analyzing the design of technical systems and business models.
- Creating app flows and wireframs.
- Quality of information technology products and services.
- Assistance with acceptance testing and integration.
- Project management and development of project plans.
- Enhancing the quality of products and services.
- Plan, monitor, and manage all phases of the System Development Life Cycle.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position in the IT Industry.
- Have some understanding in IT/Programming.
- Have some Business sense.
- Must have experience in creating wireframes.
Job Type :
Green lake city Gomdrong, Kota Tangerang, Kec. Cipondoh, Jakarta
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Master's Degree in Engineering, Master's Degree in Computer Science, Master's Degree in Information Technology, minimum 5 years experience
CREWDIBLE is a startup that was founded in 2016. Our vision is to be the “oil” for Indonesia eCommerce economy. By providing logistic infrastructure that could utilized by most businesses, our hope is that we could optimize goods movement across Indonesia to be closer to where the end-customers. Crewdible provides a price structure that makes sense: cheap, variable, and no commitment which is only possible by crowdsourcing our warehouses (i.e. offices and homes that are being reutilized for fulfillment purposes). We turned empty houses, offices and warehouses into eCommerce fulfillment warehouses for 3 purposes: Storage Inventory, Packaging, First-mile Delivery.