Job Category : Software Engineer
- Architect secure and maintainable Kubernetes clusters and implement reliable CI/CD pipelines to support the operation of IT infrastructure and services.
- Work closely with the development team and QA to bring new software releases to production more effectively.
- Automate everything from deployment, monitoring, management, and incident response.
- Implement the appropriate change release management methodologies and processes.
- Implement automated procedures for testing, deployment, configuration, bootstrap services, and application systems.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes at least 2 years.
- Experience with tools such as Rancher, Helm.
- Software development experience in Python is a plus.
- Configuration management tools – Ansible,Terraform is a plus.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins.
- Experience with Cloud technology – AWS/Azure is a plus.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment.
Job Type :
Green lake city Gomdrong, Kota Tangerang, Kec. Cipondoh, Jakarta
Python, Git, Jira, GitLab, Jenkins, minimum 2 years experience with Docker, Kubernetes
CREWDIBLE is a startup that was founded in 2016. Our vision is to be the “oil” for Indonesia eCommerce economy. By providing logistic infrastructure that could utilized by most businesses, our hope is that we could optimize goods movement across Indonesia to be closer to where the end-customers. Crewdible provides a price structure that makes sense: cheap, variable, and no commitment which is only possible by crowdsourcing our warehouses (i.e. offices and homes that are being reutilized for fulfillment purposes). We turned empty houses, offices and warehouses into eCommerce fulfillment warehouses for 3 purposes: Storage Inventory, Packaging, First-mile Delivery.