Job Category : Technical & Quality Assurance
- Involving in all aspects of software testing and is an exercise in creativity (performance testing, functionality testing, user interface testing, and security testing).
- Responsible in making the test case and user manual.
- Creating testing scripts.
- Responsible for tracking bug reports and managing that they are fixed.
- Create UAT plan for End Users.
- Responsible for testing the system and meeting with the user.
- Responsible in making the Test Guide for a user.
- Test products based on use cases/real life scenario.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Have some understanding in programming.
- Experience in UX.
- Understanding in scrum and agile methodologies is plus.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Good industry trends awareness.
- Very Good knowledge of functional, system and performance testing.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Familiar with automation Katalon & Selenium
Job Type :
Green lake city Gomdrong, Kota Tangerang, Kec. Cipondoh, Jakarta
SQL, UX, software QA, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Master's Degree in Computer Science, Master's Degree in Information Technology, Minimum 5 Years Experience
CREWDIBLE is a startup that was founded in 2016. Our vision is to be the “oil” for Indonesia eCommerce economy. By providing logistic infrastructure that could utilized by most businesses, our hope is that we could optimize goods movement across Indonesia to be closer to where the end-customers. Crewdible provides a price structure that makes sense: cheap, variable, and no commitment which is only possible by crowdsourcing our warehouses (i.e. offices and homes that are being reutilized for fulfillment purposes). We turned empty houses, offices and warehouses into eCommerce fulfillment warehouses for 3 purposes: Storage Inventory, Packaging, First-mile Delivery.