Job Category : Software Engineer
- Implement and administer system and procedures to ensure the protection of information processed, stored and transmitted.
- Ensure business relationships involving third parties, outsourcing and consultants meet DOKU’s Information protection requirements.
- Ensure that all highly sensitive & restricted information is identified as required by the policy & all applicable standards are followed.
- Resolve moderately complex issues regarding information systems security, including access control administration and violation analysis.
- Assist in identifying security risks and exposures, including security violations by participating in security reviews, evaluations and risk assessments.
- Collect and compile historical data on system access and generates reports and analyses.
- Record and respond to security incidents.
- Vulnerabilities scanning with security tools that are credible.
- Device control & Software control administration.
- Monitor compliance to Security Standards (PCI, ISO 27001, CyberSecFramework) and conduct regular reviews.
- Information Security Awareness training.
- Maintain strong effective partnership with component teams as well as subject matter experts.
- Maintain a positive attitude and professionalism while dealing with difficult partners.
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science is required 3-5 years of relevant experience would be attractive within the IT Security or banking field.
- System and Technology experience in multi-national company preferable.
- IT Security and risk management experience.
- Knowledge of, and experience with Networking Protocol, Cyber Security incident types such as a denial of service attacks, malicious software infections, active intrusion techniques, and misappropriate use scenarios would be advantages.
- Strong analytical, written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Certified in information security (CEH,CISSP, CSSLP, CCFP, CISM, etc.) or comparable work experience will be given preference. Risk analysis/assessment experience a plus.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experience using IT control methodologies and standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge in one or more critical areas of technology including operating systems, data centers, and network technologies (routers, switches, firewalls).
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server/Unix server required. Microsoft Project experience preferred.
- Networking Protocol.
- Cyber Security incident.
Job Type :
IT, Network, Cyber, Security, Information Security, Bachelor
Transaction is the lungs of the breathing economy, that is why our first step starts with a big dream to pave the way towards a freedom of transaction. Since 2007, DOKU has been the first electronic payment system and risk management company in Indonesia.
From paying and getting paid to transferring funds, all are possible with DOKU. For more than one decade, we have grown together alongside large and medium scaled companies to personal sellers from various lines of business, ranging from transportation, tourism, insurance, retail, donation, communities and many more. Collaboration with partners such as local and international banks, also non-banking institutions has strengthened our reputation as a trusted local electronic payment solution.
Our business grows together with our partners’ business. Thus we have built a payment ecosystem that is supportive and strengthens theirs. The formation of three product pillars that responds to all business needs across all layers of society has marked our transformation from “The Better Way to Pay” and becoming “Think Beyond Payments”. The three winning product pillars comprise of Payment Gateway and Transfer Services for Corporate, SMEs, Start-ups, Local and International MSMEs. The last product pillar, Collaborative Commerce, is designed to empower communities and personal usage.
With an undying commitment and limitless innovation, we are constantly moving forward to solidify a position as the leading and trusted payment technology company.