Job Category : Software Engineer
- Have passion in software engineering.
- Like to follow news and trends around IT especially around his/her skillset.
- Able to work in team and can cope in conflict situation and do conflict resolution.
- Able to speak up and communicate substantially to his team, leader or management.
- Have good understanding about application lifecycle and application delivery including design, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Able to write technical documentation.
- Bachelor Degree (or D3) in Computer Science or any related major.
- Strong understanding of Java (the latest version).
- Strong understanding of frameworks such as Spring, Struts, and Hibernate.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Principles.
- Strong understanding about REST and/or SOAP Web Services.
- Understand Angular.Js is a plus.
- Experience working with a version control systems such as Subversion or Git.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration System such as Jenkins.
- Experience working with Linux Operating System.
- Experience in Unit Testing and Test Driven Development.
- Strong understanding of Application Scaling.
- Strong understanding of relational model.
- Understanding of Dependency Injection principle.
- Experience working with agile methodology.
- Java Spring Boot.
- Unit Testing.
- Dependency Injection principle.
Job Type :
Java, Software Engineer, Springboot, D3, Linux
Transaction is the lungs of the breathing economy, that is why our first step starts with a big dream to pave the way towards a freedom of transaction. Since 2007, DOKU has been the first electronic payment system and risk management company in Indonesia.
From paying and getting paid to transferring funds, all are possible with DOKU. For more than one decade, we have grown together alongside large and medium scaled companies to personal sellers from various lines of business, ranging from transportation, tourism, insurance, retail, donation, communities and many more. Collaboration with partners such as local and international banks, also non-banking institutions has strengthened our reputation as a trusted local electronic payment solution.
Our business grows together with our partners’ business. Thus we have built a payment ecosystem that is supportive and strengthens theirs. The formation of three product pillars that responds to all business needs across all layers of society has marked our transformation from “The Better Way to Pay” and becoming “Think Beyond Payments”. The three winning product pillars comprise of Payment Gateway and Transfer Services for Corporate, SMEs, Start-ups, Local and International MSMEs. The last product pillar, Collaborative Commerce, is designed to empower communities and personal usage.
With an undying commitment and limitless innovation, we are constantly moving forward to solidify a position as the leading and trusted payment technology company.