Job Category : Mobile Development
- Have a passion for software engineering.
- Like to follow news and trends around IT especially around his/her skillset.
- Able to work in a team and can cope in a conflict situation and do conflict resolution.
- Able to speak up and communicate substantially to his team, leader or management.
- Have good understanding of application lifecycle and application delivery including design, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Able to write technical documentation.
- 3+ years of Android software development experience (please note Google play apps examples).
- Passionate in code up highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile applications for Android platform.
- Experience with both OOP and functional programming principles.
- Extensive experience with React and state management frameworks such as Redux/MobX.
- Strong understanding about REST and/or SOAP Web Services.
- Bachelor Degree (or D3) in Computer Science or any related major.
- Experience in Firebase Integration.
- Experience developing “hybrid” apps.
- Experience working with a version control system such as Subversion or Git.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration System such as Jenkins.
- Experience in Unit Testing and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages such as Java & PHP.
- Experience working in a highly (government) regulated environment.
- Experience working in Banking and Financial domain.
- Experience working with agile methodology.
- React Native.
Job Type :
Java, Mobile, Android, Kotlin, React, Engineer
Transaction is the lungs of the breathing economy, that is why our first step starts with a big dream to pave the way towards a freedom of transaction. Since 2007, DOKU has been the first electronic payment system and risk management company in Indonesia.
From paying and getting paid to transferring funds, all are possible with DOKU. For more than one decade, we have grown together alongside large and medium scaled companies to personal sellers from various lines of business, ranging from transportation, tourism, insurance, retail, donation, communities and many more. Collaboration with partners such as local and international banks, also non-banking institutions has strengthened our reputation as a trusted local electronic payment solution.
Our business grows together with our partners’ business. Thus we have built a payment ecosystem that is supportive and strengthens theirs. The formation of three product pillars that responds to all business needs across all layers of society has marked our transformation from “The Better Way to Pay” and becoming “Think Beyond Payments”. The three winning product pillars comprise of Payment Gateway and Transfer Services for Corporate, SMEs, Start-ups, Local and International MSMEs. The last product pillar, Collaborative Commerce, is designed to empower communities and personal usage.
With an undying commitment and limitless innovation, we are constantly moving forward to solidify a position as the leading and trusted payment technology company.