Job Category : IT Business
Research and alignment of specifications for new features, as well as enhancement of existing ones
- Execute on the business strategy, product strategy and value propositions of the products and services.
- Benchmarking of own product portfolio against competitive products and industry standards.
- Conceptual design, research and specification of entirely new features and functions.
- Define product and service requirements aligned to the road map.
- Explain the essentials of product features and requirements to ensure that engineering understands the value of our offerings.
- Liaise with a team of product managers, designers, developers, and QA engineers for full-cycle ownership of products from design to release.
- Keep up-to-date with the fintech industry trends to allow for state of the art product and feature design.
- Identify and evaluate new product features.
- Manage multivariate A/B testing and focus groups to generate results for product planning.
- Conduct feasibility studies and development estimates.
- Develop analytical tools and KPIs covering and monitoring product and feature performance.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related field.
- Experiences in Product Development or Product Management.
- Passionate and can influence the team to work together effectively toward the same goal.
- Familiar with the Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Good understanding of the technology and financial industry.
- Know the basics of Sprint design and UX guidelines.
- Good in oral and written communications and presentation skills in English will be advantage.
- Able to clearly communicate business needs to the tech team and vice-versa.
- Data-driven, highly analytical, and understand to balance between business requirements and technical needs.
- Product Management.
- Software Development.
- Product Strategy.
- Business Strategy.
- User Experience.
Job Type :
Product, Business, Software, UX, Analytics, Data
Transaction is the lungs of the breathing economy, that is why our first step starts with a big dream to pave the way towards a freedom of transaction. Since 2007, DOKU has been the first electronic payment system and risk management company in Indonesia.
From paying and getting paid to transferring funds, all are possible with DOKU. For more than one decade, we have grown together alongside large and medium scaled companies to personal sellers from various lines of business, ranging from transportation, tourism, insurance, retail, donation, communities and many more. Collaboration with partners such as local and international banks, also non-banking institutions has strengthened our reputation as a trusted local electronic payment solution.
Our business grows together with our partners’ business. Thus we have built a payment ecosystem that is supportive and strengthens theirs. The formation of three product pillars that responds to all business needs across all layers of society has marked our transformation from “The Better Way to Pay” and becoming “Think Beyond Payments”. The three winning product pillars comprise of Payment Gateway and Transfer Services for Corporate, SMEs, Start-ups, Local and International MSMEs. The last product pillar, Collaborative Commerce, is designed to empower communities and personal usage.
With an undying commitment and limitless innovation, we are constantly moving forward to solidify a position as the leading and trusted payment technology company.