Senior Web Developer Manager
Job Category : Web Development
- Must be able to speak and write clearly in the English language.
- Understand business initiatives and ensure team resources and direction align.
- Manage both local and remote team members.
- Provides direction, leadership, and coordination for web development.
- Tracks and tests new technology and new techniques.
- Supervises technical staff that supports website systems and applications. Responsibilities include hiring, assignment and review of work, performance evaluation, mentoring and training, and identifying opportunities for staff development.
- Develops and manages web development and support procedures, tools, and documentation. This includes writing scope documents, managing source code, and developing technical support standards and procedures.
- Leverage our data and analytics capabilities to better understand the user journey and guide a continuous improvement strategy.
- Conducting design & code reviews.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology, or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in IT/Computer Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Type :
Founded in 2006, Megaxus Infotech is a leading game company in Indonesia and Southeast Asia with more than 14 years of experience in the gaming industry and has a total of 24,5 million registered users. Up until now, Megaxus has successfully launched 11 PC online games and 9 mobile games.
Megaxus's vision is to be the most significant and trusted digital content company in Southeast Asia and to provide the best services and innovative content for our stakeholders.
Megaxus offers total solutions:
- Games publishing for Indonesia, SEA, and global market
- Games development
- Payment solutions
- Market acquisition and activation solutions
- Game outsourcing services in the area of games development, e-sport tournaments, marketing & promotions, public relations, community management, creative 2D/3D design, customer service, localization, consultation, Quality Assurance & Network setup.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team-people who are creative, smart, and committed to excellence, and continue to drive the company's success. Megaxus offers an energetic environment and outstanding personal and professional growth. Megaxus introduced the concept of Lifestyle Entertainment by offering the best innovations in products and services for game lovers in Indonesia.