Junior PHP Developer
Job Category : Web Development
- Implementation and realization of individual projects based on the entire NETPLANET product portfolio.
- Development of new modules & components for the internal cloud management platform.
- Support of the entire software development process, from conception to implementation and testing.
We are looking for a person who has programming skills in web development with focus on PHP and if possible experience with interfaces. We want you for our company if the following points apply to you:
- Experience with MVC frameworks and design patterns.
- Experience in working with databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Ideally experience with Linux operating systems (Ubuntu).
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Zend) would be advantageous.
- Independent working style, coupled with creativity in finding solutions for complex tasks.
- Independent and reliable way of working, as well as a high level of commitment.
- Strong communication skills and a professional appearance with an eye for the big picture.
- Willingness to continue working in the company after the internship.
- Study background : Computer sciences, Software development and programming.
- Minimum study level : Bachelor.
- We offer you: flexible working hours, free coffee/tea and fruits, an ergonomic workplace.
IT Skills :
- Software Development Frameworks.
- Operating systems.
- Programming skills.
Soft Skills :
- Professional Skills.
- English (Required).
- Get € 2482 monthly salary.
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant.
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through AIESEC’s Leadership Development Model.
- Get personal & professional support from AIESEC in Universitas Indonesia and AIESEC office abroad.
- Free consultation space with AIESEC in Universitas Indonesia.
- Boost your career prospects with an international internship in IT.
Job Type :
Sankt Valentin, Austria
German, Bachelor, Databases, Operating Systems, Bash, Python, Ruby, PHP, AIESEC, Austria
NETPLANET is an Austria-wide Internet and telecommunications provider specializing in the business customer and reseller segment. Among other things, NETPLANET provides infrastructure and middleware to other ISPs. Availability is our top priority. We plan and develop our products in-house and run them in several data centers. We offer a very diversified field of activity and new challenges constantly - ideal for developing your full potential.