Front End Developer
Job Category : Web Development
- Build a functioning and smooth front-end web application that interacts with our RESTful API services.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Gather, refine specifications, requirements based on technical needs.
- Work together with Product & UIUX Team to design, develop and implement complex features.
- Optimize application size to reduce loading time.
- Write and maintain software documentation.
- Create and implement automated software testing.
- Self-organize under scrum methodology to collaborate and deliver features to customers.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with latest design, UI trend and emerging front-end technologies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,Engineering (Computer, Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic), or Mathematics.
- Proficiency in popular JS framework such as Angular JS, Angular, React js, Vue.js, or Node.js in 1-2 years experience.
- Experience with hybrid framework such as Ionic, React Native, phonegap, etc will be a plus.
- Experience with third party libraries, and interacting with backend APIs.
- Experience and understanding in implementing automated testing (unit testing and integration testing) with tools such as Jasmine, Karma, or Cypress.
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git.
- Systematic Problem diagnosis, creative problem solving skills, strong willingness to grow.
- Skilled and experienced in agile software development and its respective tools.
- Willing to work flexytime.
- Willing to work at Sunter Jakarta Utara.
- JS framework such as Angular JS, Angular, React js, Vue.js, or Node.js.
- Hybrid framework such as Ionic, React Native, etc will be a plus.
- Medical insurance (in-out patient, dental, & vision).
- BPJS TK.
- Performance Bonus.
- Maternity Allowance.
- Training / Seminar Allowances.
- Referral Bonus.
- Employee Discount.
- Free Snack Bar and Coffee everyday.
- Etc (the next one is still on progress to be developed).
Job Type :
Jl. Sunter Garden Raya No.5D, RT.6/RW.12, Sunter Agung, Tj. Priok, Kota Jkt Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 14350
JS framework, Angular JS, Angular, React js, Vue.js, or Node.js, 1-2 years experience in popular JS framework
Paper.id is a SaaS (Software as a service) which offers accessibility in business management. The features that Paper.id possess have been integrated with each other, from invoice, accounting, and inventory, thereby making it easier for users to use. Paper.id wants to help everyone who does UMKM in Indonesia to send invoices, receive payments, and monitor their business online. More than 100.000 businessmen in various fields have relied on Paper.id as an invoice software to grow their businesses.