Senior Back End Developer
Job Category : Web Development
- Design and develop solutions for web services.
- Write code that can be well designed, testable, and efficient using the best software development practices.
- Collect, improve specifications, requirements based on technical needs.
- Design, implement, and optimize relational & non-relational databases.
- Can create, manage software documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, scaling up our applications.
- Work together with Product Team to design, develop and implement complex features.
- Self-organize under scrum methodology to collaborate and deliver features to customers.
- Implement features with strong awareness of Reliability, Scalability, and Security.
- Mentor and collaborate with other backend engineers.
- Perform regular Code Reviews.
- Create, Plan, and Execute Initiatives that align with company's goals.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,Engineering (Computer, Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic), or Mathematics.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in OOP, SQL, Functional Programming is a plus.
- Have experience of using some RDBMS especially MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience working in frameworks such as Laravel, Express, NestJS or its derivatives.
- Familiar with some build and deployment tools like Jenkins.
- Experience on using and maintaining some web application server like Apache, NGINX, etc, is a plus point.
- Experience with creating API based webapp with proper authentications.
- Experience and understanding in implementing automated testing(unit testing and integration testing).
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git or BitBucket, branching mechanism, pull request.
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software.
- Systematic problem diagnosis, creative problem solving skills, strong willingness to grow.
- Able to design and understand ERDs and execute complex feature.
- Able to mentor and collaborate effectively with other Engineer.
- Strong understanding of good programming principles, architecture, and Design Patterns.
- High awareness on Reliability, Security, Performance, and Scalability on Feature level.
- Familiar with agile software development and its respective tools.
- Experience working for SaaS or B2B company is a plus.
- Willing to work flexytime.
- Willing to work at Sunter Jakarta Utara.
- PHP (Framework Laravel or Lumen).
- Golang (Some features).
- Gateway: NodeJs (Loopback and NestJs).
- Docker (is a plus).
- Medical insurance (in-out patient, dental, & vision).
- BPJS TK.
- Performance Bonus.
- Maternity Allowance.
- Training / Seminar Allowances.
- Referral Bonus.
- Employee Discount.
- Free Snack Bar and Coffee everyday.
- Etc (the next one is still on progress to be developed).
Job Type :
Jl. Sunter Garden Raya No.5D, RT.6/RW.12, Sunter Agung, Tj. Priok, Kota Jkt Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 14350
SQL, MySQL, NestJS, Apache
Paper.id is a SaaS (Software as a service) which offers accessibility in business management. The features that Paper.id possess have been integrated with each other, from invoice, accounting, and inventory, thereby making it easier for users to use. Paper.id wants to help everyone who does UMKM in Indonesia to send invoices, receive payments, and monitor their business online. More than 100.000 businessmen in various fields have relied on Paper.id as an invoice software to grow their businesses.