Senior Front End Developer
Job Category : Web Development
- Build a functioning and smooth front-end web application that interacts with our RESTful API services.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Gather, refine specifications, requirements based on technical needs.
- Able to communicate with Product Owner and Business Analysts.
- Conduct and participate in daily Scrum and continuously improve on team's performance.
- Optimize application size to reduce loading time.
- Write and maintain software documentation.
- Create and implement automated software testing.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with latest design, UI trend and emerging front-end technologies.
- Be responsible.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,Engineering (Computer, Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic), or Mathematics.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficiency in popular JS framework such as Angular JS, Angular, React js, Vue.js, or Node.js.
- Experience with hybrid framework such as Ionic, React Native, phonegap, etc. will be a plus.
- Experience with third party libraries, APIs.
- Experience and understanding in implementing automated testing(unit testing and integration testing).
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis, creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines, budgets with business acumen.
- Decent experience with FE State Management Practices (RxJS, Redux, etc).
- Ability to mentor other programmers and perform effective Code Review.
- High awareness on Reliability, Security, Performance, and Scalability on Feature level.
- Experience on working with large scale SPA (Single Page Application) is a plus.
- Experience on implementing complex UI interaction and animation is a plus.
- Skilled and experienced in agile software development and its respective tools.
- Willing to work flexytime.
- Willing to work at Sunter Jakarta Utara.
- JS framework such as Angular JS, Angular, React js, Vue.js, or Node.js.
- Hybrid framework such as Ionic, React Native, etc will be a plus.
- Medical insurance (in-out patient, dental, & vision).
- BPJS TK.
- Performance Bonus.
- Maternity Allowance.
- Training / Seminar Allowances.
- Referral Bonus.
- Employee Discount.
- Free Snack Bar and Coffee everyday.
- Etc (the next one is still on progress to be developed).
Job Type :
Jl. Sunter Garden Raya No.5D, RT.6/RW.12, Sunter Agung, Tj. Priok, Kota Jkt Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 14350
Paper.id is a SaaS (Software as a service) which offers accessibility in business management. The features that Paper.id possess have been integrated with each other, from invoice, accounting, and inventory, thereby making it easier for users to use. Paper.id wants to help everyone who does UMKM in Indonesia to send invoices, receive payments, and monitor their business online. More than 100.000 businessmen in various fields have relied on Paper.id as an invoice software to grow their businesses.