Job Category : IT Business
- Research, analyze, and propose new ideas that will improve our products and customer experience.
- Translate product ideas into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Work together with engineering, design, business, marketing, and operational teams to implement new products and enhancements.
- Prioritize tasks based on timeline, resources and business impact.
- Analyze market trends to maintain and grow the competitiveness of our products.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable universities.
- Background in Computer Science, Engineering or Business is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of product management, preferably in the tech industry.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa.
- Self-driven and eager to learn.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- Product strategy.
- Product management.
- Agile mindset.
- Critical thinking.
- Compensation : Bonuses, Competitive salaries.
- Benefits : Medical insurance and employees’ perks.
- Progression : Professional development and strategic thinking.
Job Type :
1 Year Experience, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Product Management, Agile
Qoala is a disruptive insurtech company that leverages big-data, machine learning, IoT and blockchain aiming to revolutionise the insurance landscape in Indonesia. We partner with market leaders from various industries to enhance their customer experience through our unique and innovative insurance products.
With our cutting-edge technologies plus sophisticated mathematical and machine learning models, we aim to create a seamless customer experience through automatic claims, personalisation and fraud detection engine. Founded in 2018, we are a group of mathematicians and computer scientists with strong insurance and technology backgrounds, with experiences at BCG, Traveloka, and Accenture.
At Qoala, we welcome highly talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing team and help us in reshaping insurance landscape in Indonesia as well as Southeast Asia, be innovative and creative with business and building insights from big data to transform the industry with technology