Senior Product Manager
Job Category : IT Business
- Research, analyze, and propose new ideas that will improve our products and customer experiences.
- To set a middle to long term vision and strategy for the Company's products.
- Analyze market trends to maintain and grow the competitiveness of our products.
- Accountability of your product roadmap, prioritization and oversee overall product development process and execution including but not limited to cascade down detailed features, requirements and design prototypes.
- Collaborates closely with the Engineers team and cross-functional stakeholders internally and externally to execute prioritized roadmap and ensure on-time delivery with the highest quality and performance.
- Collaborated with engineers and other internal stakeholders for any new products and enhancements.
- Prioritize tasks based on timeline, resources and business impact.
- Creating an inspirational environment with open communication culture.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable universities. Background in Computer Science, Engineering or Technology is a plus.
- Minimum 4-7 years of working experience in Engineers and Product Management.
- Deep understanding of Agile methodology and hands-on experience.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills as well as problem solving skills using Innovative and creative ways.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa.
- Self-driven and eager to learn.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- Previous startup experience is a plus.
- Analytical skill.
- Product strategy.
- Product management.
- Agile mindset.
- Critical Thinking.
- Compensation : Bonuses, Competitive salaries.
- Benefits : medical insurance and employees’ perks.
- Progression : Professional development and strategic thinking.
Job Type :
Computer Science, Leadership, Agile, 4-7 Years of Experience, Scrum
Qoala is a disruptive insurtech company that leverages big-data, machine learning, IoT and blockchain aiming to revolutionise the insurance landscape in Indonesia. We partner with market leaders from various industries to enhance their customer experience through our unique and innovative insurance products.
With our cutting-edge technologies plus sophisticated mathematical and machine learning models, we aim to create a seamless customer experience through automatic claims, personalisation and fraud detection engine. Founded in 2018, we are a group of mathematicians and computer scientists with strong insurance and technology backgrounds, with experiences at BCG, Traveloka, and Accenture.
At Qoala, we welcome highly talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing team and help us in reshaping insurance landscape in Indonesia as well as Southeast Asia, be innovative and creative with business and building insights from big data to transform the industry with technology