Senior Software Engineer (Back End)
Job Category : Software Engineer
- Building the core insurance backend, API integration with partners, Chatbot, OCR and fraud prevention platform.
- Building testable component and write the appropriate unit tests.
- Evaluating the time required to develop new components and deliver in time
- Writing secured API.
- Documenting and presenting your code in code review session and review peer code.
- Bachelor or Master degree with 3+ years experience in modern language such as Nodejs, Python and Golang.
- Familiar and have strong knowledge about TTD, Unit Testing, SCM (Git/Bitbucket), Scrum.
- Experience and know how to delivering system that is performance critical and scalable.
- Experience in technical ownership with 1-2 products.
- Experience with microservice based system.
- And also good at communication skills, code reviewing, and mentoring.
Preferred Qualifications (Not required but nice to have)
- Already worked in a Startup environment or already built products at scale.
- Machine learning, Chatbot solution, OCR.
- Cloud Server / services administration.
- Microservice design pattern.
- Critical thinking to solve problem.
- Provide proof of concept for the solutions.
- Compensation : Bonuses, Competitive salaries.
- Benefits : Medical insurance and employees’ perks.
- Progression : Professional development and strategic thinking.
Job Type :
3 Years Experience, Python, NodeJS, Scrum
Qoala is a disruptive insurtech company that leverages big-data, machine learning, IoT and blockchain aiming to revolutionise the insurance landscape in Indonesia. We partner with market leaders from various industries to enhance their customer experience through our unique and innovative insurance products.
With our cutting-edge technologies plus sophisticated mathematical and machine learning models, we aim to create a seamless customer experience through automatic claims, personalisation and fraud detection engine. Founded in 2018, we are a group of mathematicians and computer scientists with strong insurance and technology backgrounds, with experiences at BCG, Traveloka, and Accenture.
At Qoala, we welcome highly talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing team and help us in reshaping insurance landscape in Indonesia as well as Southeast Asia, be innovative and creative with business and building insights from big data to transform the industry with technology