Senior Software Engineer (Front End)
Job Category : Software Engineer
- Work with UI/UX designer to serve the best experience for the user with understanding the potential improvement or technical feasibility of UI/UX design.
- Optimizing the web application for performance and scalability.
- Ensuring the web application is compatible across different browser platform.
- Participating in requirements, design and code review.
- Involve in building development environment FE in Qoala.
- Knowledge of debugging website issues on different browser, desktop and mobile devices.
- Familiar with TTD, Unit Testing, SCM (Git/Bitbucket), Scrum.
- Design and review code inclusive of efficient and reusable front-end infrastructure and components.
- Compensation : Bonuses, Competitive salaries.
- Benefit : Medical insurance and employees’ perks.
- Progression : Professional development and strategic thinking.
Job Type :
Qoala is a disruptive insurtech company that leverages big-data, machine learning, IoT and blockchain aiming to revolutionise the insurance landscape in Indonesia. We partner with market leaders from various industries to enhance their customer experience through our unique and innovative insurance products.
With our cutting-edge technologies plus sophisticated mathematical and machine learning models, we aim to create a seamless customer experience through automatic claims, personalisation and fraud detection engine. Founded in 2018, we are a group of mathematicians and computer scientists with strong insurance and technology backgrounds, with experiences at BCG, Traveloka, and Accenture.
At Qoala, we welcome highly talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing team and help us in reshaping insurance landscape in Indonesia as well as Southeast Asia, be innovative and creative with business and building insights from big data to transform the industry with technology