Software Engineer (Back End)
Job Category : Software Engineering
- Building the core insurance backend, API integration with partners, Chatbot, OCR and fraud prevention platform.
- Building testable component and write the appropriate unit tests.
- Evaluating the time required to develop new components and deliver in time.
- Writing secured API and concise source-code documentation.
- Documenting and presenting your code in code review session and review peer code.
- Bachelor or Master degree with 1-2 years experience in modern backend framework such as Express, Molecular.
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge and familiar with design pattern concept.
- Familiarity with Relational Database, ORM technology, and Non Relational Database.
- Familiarity with Micro-service architecture and queuing service.
- Know how to implement secure solutions with strong unit testing and debugging skills.
- Proficient with code versioning tools.
- Compensation : Bonuses, Competitive salaries.
- Benefits : Medical insurance and employees’ perks.
- Progression : Professional development and strategic thinking.
Job Type :
NodeJS, Go, Express, 1-2 Year Experience, Framework, Database, ORM, Molecular
Qoala is a disruptive insurtech company that leverages big-data, machine learning, IoT and blockchain aiming to revolutionise the insurance landscape in Indonesia. We partner with market leaders from various industries to enhance their customer experience through our unique and innovative insurance products.
With our cutting-edge technologies plus sophisticated mathematical and machine learning models, we aim to create a seamless customer experience through automatic claims, personalisation and fraud detection engine. Founded in 2018, we are a group of mathematicians and computer scientists with strong insurance and technology backgrounds, with experiences at BCG, Traveloka, and Accenture.
At Qoala, we welcome highly talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing team and help us in reshaping insurance landscape in Indonesia as well as Southeast Asia, be innovative and creative with business and building insights from big data to transform the industry with technology