Job Category : Product Design
- Work closely with product managers and developers to develop various products interface with different specifications.
- Create detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present design concepts clearly and persuasively across varying audiences.
- Bachelor or Master degree with 2-3 years experience in designing web/mobile products.
- Have developed usable mobile/web-based interface, basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustration.
- Self leadership & high ownership.
- Passionate and detail-oriented.
- Web design.
- Compensation : Bonuses, Competitive salaries.
- Benefits : Medical insurance and employees’ perks.
- Progression : Professional development and strategic thinking.
Job Type :
Adobe, 2-3 Years Experience, Web Design
Qoala is a disruptive insurtech company that leverages big-data, machine learning, IoT and blockchain aiming to revolutionise the insurance landscape in Indonesia. We partner with market leaders from various industries to enhance their customer experience through our unique and innovative insurance products.
With our cutting-edge technologies plus sophisticated mathematical and machine learning models, we aim to create a seamless customer experience through automatic claims, personalisation and fraud detection engine. Founded in 2018, we are a group of mathematicians and computer scientists with strong insurance and technology backgrounds, with experiences at BCG, Traveloka, and Accenture.
At Qoala, we welcome highly talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing team and help us in reshaping insurance landscape in Indonesia as well as Southeast Asia, be innovative and creative with business and building insights from big data to transform the industry with technology