Job Category : Product Design
- Observe and analyse user behaviour to provide actionable insights to improve Qoala’s Apps experience.
- Plan and execute user research by designing and conducting qualitative, quantitative, exploratory & explanatory studies.
- Provide UX reports which will be easily understood by Product team.
- Observe future UI/UX trends and competitor analysis.
- Bachelor or Master degree with 1-3 years experience in digital product UX research.
- Experience with developing research plans for product teams.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working with design, product, & developers.
- Conduct User Testing / Usability Testing for validation.
- Effective presentation, interpersonal, & analytical skills.
- Fluency in English is preferable.
Preferred Qualifications (Not required but nice to have)
- Already worked in a Startup environment.
- Previous experience with digital product UX research & experience with developing research plans for product.
- Analytical Skill.
- Compensation : Bonuses, Competitive salaries.
- Benefits : Medical insurance and employees’ perks.
- Progression : Professional development and strategic thinking.
Job Type :
Research, Design, 1-3 Years Experience
Qoala is a disruptive insurtech company that leverages big-data, machine learning, IoT and blockchain aiming to revolutionise the insurance landscape in Indonesia. We partner with market leaders from various industries to enhance their customer experience through our unique and innovative insurance products.
With our cutting-edge technologies plus sophisticated mathematical and machine learning models, we aim to create a seamless customer experience through automatic claims, personalisation and fraud detection engine. Founded in 2018, we are a group of mathematicians and computer scientists with strong insurance and technology backgrounds, with experiences at BCG, Traveloka, and Accenture.
At Qoala, we welcome highly talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing team and help us in reshaping insurance landscape in Indonesia as well as Southeast Asia, be innovative and creative with business and building insights from big data to transform the industry with technology