Back End Engineer
Job Category : Web Development
- Design and implement web backend services using Go or Python + Django/Flask.
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.).
- Analyse requirements, design and develop features.
- Understand the product, constantly optimise the product, identify and fix problems, improve stability and user experience.
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability.
- Build reusable code and libraries.
- Collaborate with fellow developers, product managers, user experience designer, and operation engineers to build products with web technologies.
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems.
- Bachelor's or higher degree Computer Science or related fields.
- Hands-on experiences in Web Service frameworks and technologies such as Django, Ruby On Rails, or Node.js.
- Familiar with HTTP protocol.
- Familiar with performance tuning of Web Server, massive concurrency handling, and caching mechanisms.
- In-depth understanding of data structures and other computer science fundamentals.
- Familiar with Linux development environments.
- Knowledge in web security.
Job Type :
Go, Python, Django, Flask, Computer Science, Web Server, Ruby On Rails, Node.js, Web Security
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.