Business Intelligence Analytics
Job Category : IT Business, Data & Analyst
- Assisting the various business units as a discussion partner to plan, strategize, and grow Shopee’s business by enabling data-driven decision-making.
- Serving as in-consultant who simplifies complex terminologies into more understandable insights to our internal clients.
- Producing actionable insights that will be used to support or devise new strategies.
- Developing reports and analysis.
- Learn and grow alongside Shopee, earn your ‘e-commerce degree’, and participate in shaping one of Asia’s most exciting companies, Shopee!
- Master's or bachelor degree in quantitative fields or a relevant field of study.
- Entry Level/Experience in area related are welcome to apply.
- Familiar with advanced analytics languages like Python or R is a plus.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across various divisions.
- Ability to make inferences from data and devise appropriate course of actions.
- Care to learn new things and challenge the status quo to seek for improvement areas.
- Strong communication skills (English is a must).
- Comfortable working with large data sets and numbers.
- Good working knowledge of the e-commerce market.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with can-do attitude.
- Experience working with one or more language for querying (e.g. SQL).
Job Type :
Python, R, SQL, Analytics, Analysis, Entry Level
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.