Business Intelligence Engineer
Job Category : IT Business
- Being responsible for the full life cycle development, implementation, support of self-serve data products.
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Liaising with the regional Data Engineering team on data availability and retrieval.
- Building analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Working with stakeholders including the BI Analysts, Marketing, Business Development, FinTech, Brand, and Operational teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Working with BI Analysts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems or any related field.
- Have sound knowledge of data modelling and data warehousing concepts.
- Have a strong exposure in using big data related tools (freelance / solid private projects will be considered).
- Basic knowledge in Linux command (especially Ubuntu/Debian distribution).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
- Relevant working experience in Data Engineering, BI Engineering, or DevSecOps.
- Proficient in SQL and Python.
Job Type :
SQL, Python, Computer Science, Information Systems
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.