Job Category : Game Development
- Improve existing game mechanics and propose new ones (powerups, game objects, etc.).
- Create interesting levels with strong hooks.
- Arrange levels in a sequence to optimize game progression, to achieve key metrics (retention, engagement, etc.).
- Test level internally as well as externally (e.g. A/B testing).
- Analyze data to make decisions.
- Work with developers and product team to create level design tools to improve efficiency (e.g. data collection, testing tools, etc.).
- Passionate about casual/puzzle games, especially match-3 game type.
- Hold a minimum of diploma.
- Proficient in English.
- Ability to analyze/work with data.
- Possess qualification in game or level design related fields, or has working experience in such fields (you will be asked to share your portfolio/relevant work experience during selection process).
- Possess knowledge on principles of casual game/level design, game testing and balancing methodology.
Job Type :
Game Design, Level Design, Diploma, Work Experience, Game Testing, Balancing Methodology
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.