Job Category : Mobile Development, Software Engineering
We are looking for a passionate Android developer to join our growing Mobile team. You will work closely with our team of talented developers, product managers and UI/UX designers to develop and improve our mobile application's overall usability, performance, efficiency and aesthetics. Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Highly skilled and experienced (minimum 2 years) with Kotlin & Android Java.
- Experienced in using coroutine, live data, and koin (or any other dependency injection libs).
- Good knowledge in using Material Design within a mobile app.
- Working knowledge of the MVVM pattern and clean architecture.
- Solid understanding of Android activity life cycle and Security in Android.
- Good understanding of Single Activity Architecture is a big plus.
- Android Java.
- MVVM Pattern.
- Clear Architecture.
Job Type :
Kotlin, Android Java, MVVM Pattern, Clear Architecture, 2 Years Experience
Stockbit is the leading social platform that redesigned information sharing for stock investors and traders in Indonesia. Engineered and designed by traders for traders. Our vision is to make stock investment simple for individual investors. We house a bunch of world-class talent that passionately developed innovative analytical tools that simplify investment decisions.